Release date: 28 October 2020
- You can now select the user groups to share the Insights Default Dashboards during tenant enabling.
- Custom process and queue tables can now be selected for creation, improving performance and decreasing the amount of unnecessary tables via custom table management.
- A configurable alert will display a warning in Insights when you are approaching the custom tables limit, or have passed the limit, advising you to remove the tables you don't need from the whitelist or enable table grouping.
- After resetting a forgotten password via email, an error was thrown thus preventing you from accessing Insights. This occurred due to an issue with propagating the new password to Orchestrator.
- The ROI Dashboard Time Saved widget inherited the dollar currency and secondary measure of "Days to Goal" from the Money Saved widget. The fix for this issue is the following:
- On the machine that Insights is installed, navigate to
- Delete the existing 'BusinessROI.dash' file.
- Download the updated 'BusinessROI.dash' file from this UiPath Github Repository
- Copy the downloaded dashboard file into the OotbFiles folder.
- Open the Insights Admin Tool, select the "Enable Insights for Tenants" option, and select all tenants you'd like to receive the updated dashboard file. Note: Make sure that the "Dashboards" box is checked under the Replace Resources section. Click the "Next" button to complete the dashboard swap.
🛈 UiPath periodically releases patches that include fixes and improvements when there is a business need. The documentation for a specific version reflects the latest patch on that version. Product changes in-between patches can be checked in the release notes. For example, in March 2021, the documentation for v2020.4 Insights illustrates its latest patch, namely v2020.4.3.
Updated about a month ago