- Getting Started with Test Suite
- Testing Activities
- Mobile Device Automation architecture
- Getting Started
- Managing Mobile Device Manager
- Managing Applications
- Creating Mobile Automation Workflows
- Device Interaction
- Automation for React Native Apps
- Mobile Automation Activities
- Testing robots
- Test Manager
- Getting Started
- Test Sets
- Executing Tests
- Test Results
- Export Data
- Bulk Operations
- CI/CD Integrations
- Available Third Party Integrations
- Test Relevance—the size of the box in the Heatmap displays how relevant the test is for achieving a specific goal. The size of the box answers
the question: How often and how heavily is this transaction used?.
Test relevance is calculated and weighted based on parameters such as: number of users, number of executions, overall execution time, transaction complexity (based on the number of development objects), and the type of transaction intensity that you configure.
Depending on the source of the SAP data, you can define the default heatmap ratios settings.
- Test Coverage—The colors of the boxes provide a visualization of the execution coverage of a transaction through executed test cases. The
colors show the following:
- Gray: test case doesn't exist or wasn't executed.
- Red: test case exists, but at least one execution has failed.
- Green: test case exists, and all executions passed.
These visualizations allow you to quickly understand your SAP health.
The actual heatmap that is generated using your SAP data offers a two-level view:
- Application components—containers inside the heatmap that contain all the transactions used inside a specific application component.
- Transactions—boxes inside the application
containers that contain data about a certain transaction or program, such as: name,
SAP code, and the percentage of test relevance in the heatmap.
Yon can zoom in on a selected area of interest and focus only on a specific SAP component or module.
- Gray - no test cases were executed or test cases don't exist for this transaction.
- Red - test cases exist and one or more executions failed.
- Green - test cases exist and all executions passed.
The heatmap is created based on the values of the following SAP attributes:
|The number of users using the transaction
|The number of executions per transaction
|The overall processing time it takes for a transaction to execut
|The number of development objects used in a transaction, such as screens, functional modules, tables
|The type of transaction:
The settings can be adjusted based on the customer needs from the top-right corner of the heatmap .
The information about real executed transactions and their dependencies are collected at runtime. You can monitor the execution of tests with the SAP Testing Project Template. Use the SAP Testing Project Template to allow the linking between executed transactions and test cases.
Create Purchase Order
ME21N as its SAP code, has the
If you want to create a test case for this transaction, the same label appears in the
Labels field of the Create Test Case dialog box.
The SAP data that generates the heatmap can be found in Test Manager's Dashboard, under Attachments:
- For ConnectSapInstance as Data Source: three JSON files are attached (for Day, Week and Month)
- For UploadFromCSV as Data Source: the uploaded CSV file is attached.