- Getting Started with Test Suite
- Testing Activities
- Mobile Device Automation architecture
- Getting Started
- Managing Mobile Device Manager
- Managing Applications
- Creating Mobile Automation Workflows
- Device Interaction
- Automation for React Native Apps
- Mobile Automation Activities
- Testing robots
- Test Manager
- Getting Started
- Test Sets
- Executing Tests
- Test Results
- Export Data
- Bulk Operations
- CI/CD Integrations
- Available Third Party Integrations
Configuring SAP Solution Manager
To prepare your system for automation ensure the following SAP Solution Manager Configuration steps:
- Completed Test Suite Preparation configuration
Completed Test Automation Preparation configurationNote: SAP Solution Manager Configuration (SOLMAN_SETUP transaction) guides you through the configuration of SAP Solution Manager and assists you in connecting your managed systems to SAP Solution Manager. Its configuration scenarios provide a standard customizing for most of the important basic functions in SAP Solution Manager. You can discuss this with your SAP Administrator.
To configure SAP Solution Manager, follow these procedures:
- Open SAP Logon and go to the transaction SE16.
- Enter ECCUST_ET in the Table Name field.
- Click Create New Entries.
- Configure the entry details. Ensure you enter the exact COM Program ID: UiPath.SAP.SolutionManager.
- Save your data and exit the transaction SE16.
For overall communication within the SAP Test Automation Framework, UiPath requires a service user with the corresponding authorizations. For this purpose, you will be using ECATT_ET_USR.
- The user allows communication between SAP Solution Manager and UiPath.
- The user allows communication between UiPath and System Under Test (SUT).
The user allows internal communication between SAP Solution Manager and SUT (e.g. for TBOM recording).Note: ECATT_ET_USR is automatically generated during the Test Automation Preparation procedure.
You can verify if the user exists in the transaction SU01 and check the corresponding authorisations in the Roles tab. No additional settings are required.