Release date: 26 April 2021
- Improved AI Center integration and data management.
- The number of skipped files is now shown on the Teams table for Ready for Analysis and Uploaded columns.
- Task Mining licenses can now appear in the Cloud Portal.
- The languages German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Portuguese (Brasil) are now available to use in the Admin Console from the Cloud service interface.
- The most frequent path is now calculated dynamically and is updated according to the applied filters, and also the highlight feature is improved.
- Various interface and performance improvements.
- The Client App is now updated to version 21.4.191.
- Uploader client is now updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Release date: 7 April 2021
Start All button is added to the top of the Team table. It allows starting the recording for all users that are in Stopped status.
The Dashboard is renamed to Overview so that users will not confuse it with Process Mining dashboards.
Series of banners added to the Overview to indicate the project readiness and let you know if Output Configuration is available and if Recorded Application list is configured.
A new tutorial is available, shown on the first launch of Task Mining service, guiding you through the product features.
- A new design for the task diagram is applied with many improvements as: better view fit, faster performance, and the ability to display more details about steps and their transitions.
- When a trace is selected, the diagram of the task is re-drawn to match the selected trace steps.
- In Discovered Results, Study is renamed as Analysis.
- Steps frequency is added to the step cards - it indicates how often the steps appear across all traces in the task.
- After a Step name is edited, the new name will be applied to all tasks that contain the step and their respective filters.
- Arrows that connect steps are now thicker or thinner depending on how many transitions they represent.
約 1 か月前に更新