- The Key Vault plugin is set in your Orchestrator
UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.configfile as described in the Password Vault section.
- Enable the Key Vault plugin as described here.
- Create the Key Vault to be used with Orchestrator in your Azure account. See Microsoft's official documentation here for details.
In the Azure Key Vault:
- In the ClientId field, enter the client ID of your Azure account where the vault was created.
- In the CertificateThumbprint field, enter the thumbprint of the security certificate of your Key Vault. See here for more details about Azure services certificates.
- Click Update to save your changes. Key Vault credential stores can now be created.
Updated about a month ago