To be used as an Orchestrator credential store, Azure Key Vault must be enabled in
web.config and then configured by the
- The Key Vault plugin is set in your Orchestrator
web.configfile as described here.
- Create the Key Vault to be used with Orchestrator in your Azure account. See Microsoft's official documentation here for details.
- Enable the Key Vault plugin as described here.
- In the ClientId field, enter the client ID of your Azure account where the vault was created.
- In the CertificateThumbprint field, enter the thumbprint of the security certificate of your Key Vault. See here for more details about Azure services certificates.
- Click Update to save your changes. Key Vault credential stores can now be created.
Updated 4 months ago