Organization settings are broadly-applicable and impact your Automation Suite experience at the account level: for all tenants, all services, and all users.
To access the Organization Settings page, you need the organization administrator role.
The organization administrator must have an email address associated, otherwise a 400 error is returned when trying to configure individual products.
- Go to Admin > Organization Settings.
- In the Organization Name field, edit the name of your organization.
This change impacts your organization URL, which includes the organization name. Before proceeding, see After Changing Your Site URL.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
The URL is also known as your Account Logical Name or organization-specific URL. Changing the URL greatly impacts the entities that were using the previous URL:
- Robots configured at the service level are disconnected. If you change the URL, you need to reconnect your robots, entering the new URL.
- Bookmarks containing the organization URL don't work anymore. You must share the new URL with all your users.
- Mobile Orchestrator users are disconnected. Send them the new URL to connect again.
The default language for the user interface and system email notifications is English. You can change the language either globally, with the change being propagated to all the users accessing your organization, or at a local level, for yourself only.
In some cases, you might need to refresh the page or log out and then log back in so that all elements on the page are localized.
For more information about the localization options we currently support and what is in the works, see Localization Support.
You can change your organization's language settings on the Admin > Organization Settings page.
Global language settings apply to all users and propagate to all Orchestrator services unless local changes have been made. Local language changes or service-level changes take precedence over global settings.
Newly created Orchestrator services inherit the language setting configured in Organization Settings.
All the emails sent to the organization's users are in this language.
By default, the language selected for the organization applies to the user interface. But all users can localize the user interface for themselves by selecting the desired language.
For more information, see Selecting the user language.
You can personalize Automation Suite to also display your own company logo in the header, and you can set different logos for light and dark theme:
To add your logo:
- Go to Admin > Organization Settings.
The Organization Settings page opens on the General tab.
- Under Company Logo, click Upload light theme logo and select the logo image.
You can upload an image file with a size of up to 3000 x 3000 pixels and up to 1 MB in size. The image is automatically resized proportionally to a maximum width of 151 pixels.
We support formats that allow for transparent pixels, such as PNG and SVG.
- If your logo does not look good against a dark background, click Upload dark theme logo to also add an alternative image to use when users select the dark theme.
- Click Save to add your logo.
The appropriate logo for your current theme appears in the header.
The Support ID uniquely identifies your organization. You must provide this ID if you want to:
- contact sales to request an upgrade to the Enterprise plan.
- contact support (only available for Enterprise; for other plans, use the UiPath Community Forum).
To view your Support ID, go to Admin > Organization Settings:
You can enable or disable user license management from the Organization Settings page.
Make sure you are fully aware of the consequences of using this control before making any changes. For more information about this setting and instructions, see User license management.
Updated 5 months ago