The Get File Lock Info activity uses the Box GetFileInformation API to the lock information for a specified file (File ID).
After retrieving the lock information, the activity outputs a
BoxFileLock (File Lock) object that includes the lock properties.
The following steps and message sequence diagram is an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Box Scope activity to your project.
- Add an activity or run an external process that outputs a
File.Idvalue (e.g., Upload File, Search for Content, etc.).
- Add the Get File Lock Info activity inside the Box Scope activity.
- Enter a value for the Input property.
- Create and enter a
BoxFileLockvariable for the Output property.
- Your input property values are sent in the GetFileInformation API operation request.
- The operation returns the
BoxFileLockvalue to your output property variable.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if you want the activity to continue running when an error is thrown. This field supports only
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- File ID - The ID of the file. This field supports only
Stringvariables. To get the File ID value, add an activity or run an external process that outputs a
File.Idobject (e.g., Upload File, Search for Content, etc.).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- File Lock - A
BoxFileLockobject that includes the file lock information. Enter a
BoxFileLockobject includes multiple properties that you can use in other activities.