A container which provides a scope for Python activities and initializes the specified Python environment. When the Python Scope activity ends, all Python objects loaded up to that point are deleted.
The Python Activity Pack is now compatible with .NET 5 Windows.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Path - The path to the Python environment installation folder. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Target - The Python runtime platform. Choose one of the two available options: x86 or x64.
- Timeout - The amount of time to allow a Python script to run until it is terminated and an exception is thrown.
- Version - A drop-down list containing that enables you to select which Python version you are using. By default, this property is set to Auto.
When set to Auto, this property detects only versions above v3.5.
- WorkingFolder - Used to specify the working folder of the scripts executing under the current scope. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a month ago