Helps you run a specified method from a Python script directly in a workflow. The script that contains the method needs to be loaded into the environment first by using the Load Python Script activity. Can only be used inside the Python Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Input Parameters - A list of input parameters for the Python script that is to be invoked, if any. This field supports only
- Instance - The Python script that contains the method you want to run, stored in a
PythonObjectvariable. This field supports only
- Name - The name of the method that is to be invoked. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The result of the invoked method, stored in a
PythonObjectvariable. Can be further processed using the Get Python Object activity and converted to a .NET datatype.