Inserts a compatible DataTable variable in an existing Table. Returns the number of rows affected. If the constraints on the table aren't met, the activity will fail and all the written rows will be saved.
- ProviderName - The name of the database provider used to access the database.
- ConnectionString - The connection string used to establish a database connection.
- ExistingDbConnection - An already opened database connection obtained from the Connect or Start Transaction activities. This property and the ConnectionString and ProviderName properties are mutually exclusive; if this property is set, the others can no longer be set.
- TableName - The SQL table in which the data is to be inserted.
- DataTable - The DataTable variable that will be inserted into the Table. The DataTable columns' name and description must match the ones from the database table.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- AffectedRecords - Stores the number of affected rows into an Int32 variable.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 10 months ago