Monitors changes on a specified file or folder. Can only be used inside a Monitor Events activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- NotifyFilters - A bitwise combination of filters that are to be watched for changes. By default, FileName is selected. The following options are available:
- ChangeType - The type of changes to be watched for. By default, Changed is selected. The following options are available:
- Path - The path of the file to be watched for changes.
- FileName - The name of the file to be watched for changes.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ContinueMonitoring - A boolean expresion that defines whether monitoring should continue for additional events. This property comes into effect only after the Do sequence is executed.
- IncludeSubdirectories - Specifies whether to include subdirectories of the specified location.
Updated 2 months ago