Generates a DataTable variable that contains a list comprising the files found at the specified FTP server path. Subfolders can also be included in the search by providing the appropriate path. This activity features a button in its body, Configure Connection, that opens the Edit Connection Settings window. This window enables you to add the connection information to an FTP server and validate it, by clicking the Test Connection button. All the fields in this window correspond to the Logon property section and allow for a quick setup of the connection.
- Host - The URL of the FTP server that you want to connect to. This field supports only strings and string variables.
- KeyFiles - The path of the files that contain the Private Key that is to be used for a secure connection to the FTP server. This field supports only string variables.
- Password - The password that is to be used to connect to the FTP session. This field supports only strings and string variables.
- Port - The port of the FTP server that you want to connect to. This field supports only integers and Int32 variables.
- SecureFTP - If this check box is selected, the project initiates a secure connection to the FTP server. Otherwise, the standard connection protocol is initiated.
- Username - The Username that is to be used to connect to the FTP session. This field supports only string variables.
- Files - A DataTable variable containing all the files that have been found on the FTP server.
- IncludeSubdirectories - If this check box is selected, the subdirectories are also included in the enumeration of the files on the FTP server.
- RemotePath - The path of the directory on the FTP server whose files are to be enumerated.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 9 months ago