JavaObject variable from a class by using the builder specified in the TargetType property field. The class must be defined in the
.jar supplied in the Load Jar activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Parameters - The list of arguments you want to pass to the Java method. The arguments must be specified in the same order as they are in the Java method. This field supports value-type variables (
String, etc.), as well as
Arraysof value-type variables.
- ParametersList - An array of
Objectvariables, containing the parameters you want to pass to the Java method. This field supports only
The Parameters field enables you to add plain-text arguments and the ParametersList field enables you to load them from preexisting variables. These two property fields have the same function. An argument cannot be null.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The created
- TargetType - The name of the Java class you want to use to create the
JavaObject. This field supports only strings and String variables.
The TargetType property must be specified in the form
package.name.ClassName. For example, if we have a package called
com.package.example which contains the class
User.Profile, which we want to use, then the TargetType property should look like
Updated about a year ago