- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
Release date: 23 October 2023
With these latest enhancements, you'll have even more tools to create forms:
- Improved rendering performance.
- New Button type - The Button component has been revamped allowing it to function as an Event. You can now configure event-based actions for buttons, making your form actions more dynamic and interactive.
- Expanded form logic
capabilities - Use the
optionsvariables in the form logic of different form components to create more responsive forms.
Install the 1.4.8 version of the Persistence activity package to experience a new way of creating forms.
Make sure you check out the release notes for Persistence 1.4.8.
Fixed the Form Designer's failure to update automatically when adding new grid columns only for Advanced Forms.