- Designing long-running workflows
- Create Document Classification Action
- Wait for Document Classification Action and Resume
- Create Document Validation Action
- Wait for Document Validation Action and Resume
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
Wait for Document Validation Action and Resume
The activity can be used to suspend the execution of the current workflow until a specified document validation action is
completed. To designate a validation action, a
DocumentValidationActionData object obtained from the Create Document Validation Action activity must be supplied. Upon completion of the validation action provided as input, the execution of the workflow can
When creating a new UiPath Studio project that includes this activity, you should select the Document Understanding Process template or go to Project Settings and activate the Supports Persistence flag.
For Action Center integration, CORS/CSP settings are required. More details here.
- ActionObject(Input) - Specifies the input action, which is actually the output of the Create Document Validation Action activity.
- ActionObject(Output) - Provides the updated action object returned by Orchestrator once the action is completed. These are the available action
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- StatusMessage - The status message is displayed against the workflows in suspended mode while waiting for the action completion. This field
supports only strings and
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies how long to wait (in milliseconds) for the activity to connect to Orchestrator before an error is thrown. This
does not refer to the time spent in suspension by the workflow. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 sec). This field
supports only integer and
Document Validation Data Output
- AutomaticExtractionResults - If set, the automatically generated extraction results used by the document validation action are downloaded from storage
and set in the passed in variable. This field supports only
- DocumentObjectModel - If set, the document object model used by the document validation action is downloaded from storage and set in the variable
passed in. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The local path of the downloaded document associated with the action. This field supports only strings and
- DocumentText - If set, the document text used by the document validation action is downloaded from storage and set in the variable passed
in. This field supports only
- Taxonomy - If set, the taxonomy used by the document validation action is downloaded from storage and set in the variable passed in.
This field supports only
- ValidatedExtractionResults - If set, the human validated extraction results from the document validation action are downloaded from storage and set
in the variable passed in. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DownloadDirectoryPath - Provides a path to a local directory used for downloading and storing the document associated with the action. If set, the document is downloaded to the specified directory path.
- RemoveDataFromStorage - If selected,
removes all data associated with the current action from the storage bucket.
Once all data is removed, no completed actions are available in
Make sure that you have enabled all needed permissions for Orchestrator. Go to Folder Permissions for the Robot role in Orchestrator and verify that:
- For Storage
Deleteoptions are selected.
- For Storage
Viewoption is selected.
- For Actions
Viewoption is selected.
- For Storage Files permissions,