- Create a queue in Orchestrator.
- Create a consumer automation project that processes items from the queue and passes data into third-party systems as imposed by the specific business scenario.
- Create a queue trigger that launches the consumer process whenever a new item is added to that queue.
The queue becomes available on the Processes page in the Action Center website.for a user with the appropriate access rights to the folder in which the queue resides. That means you need to assign the user a role at the folder level in Orchestrator with the following permissions:
- View on Queues
- View, Edit, Delete on Transactions
- Create a workflow with input arguments in the main
.xamlfile of the automation project and publish it to Orchestrator.
- Deploy a process from the above package, and provide default values for the input parameters if any.
The process becomes available on the Processes page in the Action Center website for a user with the appropriate access rights to the folder in which the process resides. That means you need to assign the user a role at the folder level with the following permissions:
- View on Processes
- View, Edit, Delete on Jobs
RPA developers configure the particularities of the upload (e.g., single or multi-file upload, minimum and maximum allowed file size) at design time in Studio, using the Form Designer incorporated in the Create Form Task activity (UiPath.Persistence.Activities activity package v1.1.8+).
To trigger unattended processes with file upload do the following:
- Navigate to Processes on the left-hand menu.
- Run a process which allows for file upload, by hovering over the corresponding tile and clicking Run Process
- The form is displayed as a right-hand pane.
- Fill in the fields and attach the file.
- Click Submit
- Log in to the Action Center website.
- Navigate to Processes.
- Launch a process by clicking Run. If the process has input parameters, a form is displayed.
- Fill in the values for the input parameters and click Submit.
- Click Refresh to view the latest status of a transaction.
- The workflow is suspended and an action is generated.
- After the completes the action, the workflow resumes.
- Upon completion, the user can navigate to the Details page to view/copy the output.
Updated about a month ago