- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
Create Document Validation Action
Creates an action of type
Document Validation in Orchestrator Action Center. The output of the Create Document Validation Action activity can be used with the Wait for Document Validation Action and Resume activity to suspend and resume orchestration workflows upon human action completion in Action Center.
- ActionCatalog - Specifies the name of the action catalog from UiPath Action Center. Make sure the action catalog exists prior to the action creation, otherwise action creation fails, resulting in an error. More information about Action catalogs can be found here. Mandatory.
- ActionFolderPath - Specifies which Orchestrator folder the action should be created in, if different from the folder of the current process for an auto-provisioned Robot user.
- ActionPriority - Specifies the priority level of the action. The possible values are Low, Medium, High, and Critical. The default value is Medium. This input only accepts values of type
- ActionTitle - Specifies the title of the action. All actions should have a title for identification/accessing purposes in UiPath Action Center and/or UiPath Orchestrator. Mandatory.
- ActionObject(Output) - Provides the action object returned by Orchestrator. This action object should be passed in as an input to the Wait for Document Validation Action and Resume activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - Specifies the display name of the activity.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies how long to wait (in milliseconds) for the activity to connect to Orchestrator before an error is thrown. The
default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 sec). This field supports only integer and
Document Validation Data Input
- AutomaticExtractionResults - The automatically generated extraction results, stored in an
ExtractionResultproprietary variable. If a variable is added to this field, the results of the automatic extraction results are displayed, enabling you to review and modify them. If left empty, the Validation Station opens for the user to validate the data manually. This field supports only
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object
Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and
- DocumentText - The text of the document
itself, stored in a
Stringvariable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the
document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This object can be obtained by using a Load Taxonomy activity or by deserializing a string into a
DocumentTaxonomyobject. This field supports only
- FieldsValidationConfidence % (Preview) - Set the upper limit confidence score to be used when rendering the Validation Station.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ShowOnlyRelevantPageRange - If selected, only the page range mentioned in the extraction results is shown and the pages that are outside the range are hidden.
- BucketDirectoryPath - Required. The path of the directory inside the storage bucket where the files used as part of the action are to be stored
and retrieved. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subdirectories. For example "Finance/AccountsPayable".
- BucketName - Specifies the name of an
existing storage bucket where the action stores its data. The bucket should
exist in the same Orchestrator folder as the one the action will be created
Make sure that you have enabled all needed permissions for Orchestrator. Go to Folder Permissions for the Robot role in Orchestrator and verify that:
- For Storage
Editoptions are selected.
- For Storage
Viewoption is selected.
- For Actions
Createoption is selected.
- For Storage Files permissions,
Using the Create Document Validation Action
The Create Document Validation Action activity can be used with UiPath Studio On-Premise, in UiPath Action Center, or with UiPath Orchestrator.