- About Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Updating the Robot
- Setting Up Windows Server for High-Density Robots
- Services the Robot Connects to
- UiPath.Settings File Description
- Restarting Robot Components
- Windows Sessions
- Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
- Login Using NShield Key Storage Provider
- Redirecting Robots Through a Proxy Server
- Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window
- Using Mapped Network Drives
- Stopping a Process
- Disable Stop Button
- Custom Package Folders and Network Paths
- CrowdStrike Integration
- Robot Citrix Apps Virtualization
- Unresponsive Robot Over RDP
- Duplicate Execution Logs
- Frequently Encountered Robot Errors
- Increased Process Execution Duration
- Enforced Package Signature Verification
- Message Too Large to Process
- Errors When Running as Administrator
- NuGet Packages Not Accessible After Migration
- User Access Control Prompt and UI Automation Activities
- .NET required during installation
- Assembly Cannot Be Loaded From Network Or Azure File Share
- Activities cannot find .NET Runtime
The UiPath Marketplace Widget provides an easy way for business users to access ready-to-go automations that are published in the UiPath Marketplace. With multiple reusable listings covering numerous industries and use cases, you no longer need to build everything from scratch over and over again.
All of this is available in the UiPath Assistant through the Marketplace Widget.
The Marketplace Widget is enabled by default for all UiPath Assistant v2021.10 users, and appears in the UiPath Assistant as a new tab in the header.
In order to use an automation from the Marketplace, you need to go to the Marketplace Widget tab, select the automation you want to use and click on Install.
The automation gets added to your Personal Workspace in Orchestrator and you'll be able to run it just like any other automation.
The Marketplace Widget makes use of the Personal Workspace configured in Orchestrator to install automations.
The Personal Workspace is required and needs to be enabled for the user.
When a new version of an automation gets published in Marketplace, a note appears under the automation name and you are able to install the update directly from the UiPath Assistant by opening the Details Panel and clicking on Update. The change is also pushed to the Orchestrator Personal Workspace.
In the Automation Details panel, a new tab describes what's included in the updated version.
In the Marketplace widget, the list of ready-to-go automations can be sorted by the following options:
- Recommended (Default).
Most Downloaded.Note: This feature is available starting with Marketplace Widget 1.2.0 which is compatible with UiPath Assistant 2021.12 version and higher.
Selecting an automation opens the details panel where you can find additional information such as:
- Title (clicking on the title opens the automation page in Marketplace in a browser window)
- Automation Description
- Reviews (rating and user reviews)
- Number of Downloads
- Last Update Date
- Media: Videos & Images
- Supported by Publisher
- Feedback (Write a review, Ask a question)
If an automation is already installed, the Install button changes to View.
If an automation has a new version published in Marketplace, the Update button is displayed.
Automations that use configurable parameters can be edited from the details panel of the UiPath Assistant.
To filter the content displayed in the Marketplace Widget, enable the 'Only UiPath content' check box. This will show only the automations produced by UiPath.
The Marketplace Widget can be disabled through Automation Ops by removing the check from the "Is enabled" checkbox in the policy.
UIPATH_DISABLE_MARKETPLACE_WIDGET environment variable on the client machine with the value set to
UIPATH_DISABLE_MARKETPLACE_WIDGET variable on the machine:
launchctl setenv UIPATH_DISABLE_MARKETPLACE_WIDGET TRUE .
UIPATH_DISABLE_MARKETPLACE_WIDGET environment variable overwrites the Automation Ops policy.