Automation Suite 2022.4.1, which delivers Test Manager 2022.4.2, is now available.
This Test Manager version includes the following:
- the fixes and functionality previously shipped with standalone Test Manager 2022.4.2
- the fixes and functionality previously shipped with standalone Test Manager 2022.4.1
The capabilities and fixes described in these release notes are currently available only in standalone Test Manager.
Test Manager now uses the latest .NET release, .NET 6. The software framework requirements have been updated.
Click to learn more...
This version of Test Manager is available in two deployment models:
- standalone Test Manager
- Test Manager service which is part of Automation Suite
The product is similar enough across deployment types to share the same documentation.
But differences do exist. When certain information applies to only one of the deployments, we use the following labels:
- - only applies to standalone Test Manager and does not apply to Automation Suite Test Manager.
- - only applies to Automation Suite Test Manager and does not apply to standalone Test Manager.
Whenever there is no label, the information applies to both deployment types.
Updated 5 months ago