Beyond the secure stores with built-in support in Orchestrator (e.g. CyberArk, Key Vault), Orchestrator architecture supports the functionality of loading third-party or developing custom plugins, enabling you to use any desired credential store.
- Navigate to the
\Orchestrator\Pluginsfolder in your Orchestrator installation directory.
- Save the
.dllfiles of your plugin in this folder.
- Update the
web.configfile with this plugin as detailed here.
- Restart your Orchestrator instance and check the logs to confirm that the plugin was loaded successfully.
- Your new credential store should now be available when creating a new credential store.
Development documentation for the creation of your own secure store plugins is available in the UiPath repository.
Also available there are three samples to assist in your development:
- RandomPass - a read-only store that will generate a random password;
- SQLPass - a read/write store using an external SQL database other than the Orchestrator database;
- Key Vault - the fully functional Key Vault plugin available with your Orchestrator instance.
Updated about a year ago