The host admin password must contain at least one number and one uppercase and lowercase letter, and at least 8 or more characters by default. The password complexity can be edited by changing the value of the
PasswordComplexityparameter, in the
- In the Login page, use the host admin credentials to log in.
- In the Tenants page, click Options > Change Password. The Change Password window is displayed.
- Fill in the Current Password field with the initial password that was communicated to you.
- In the New Password and Confirm Password fields, type a new password.
- Click Update. The new password is saved.
Updated 5 years ago
|Creating a Tenant|