The following are links to step-by-step instructions on how to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 activities. These guides help you create a working sample of the different activities so that you can verify the connection to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance and get familiar with the input/output datatypes.
After completing the steps in this guide, you'll have an automation sequence that does the following:
- Establishes a connection to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 application (Get Credential and Microsoft Dynamics Application Scope).
- Inserts a new account record (Insert Record).
- Searches for the inserted account record (Search Records).
- Updates the website field of the account record (Update Record).
- Verifies the account record was successfully updated (Get Record).
- Deletes the inserted account record (Delete Record).
Updated 2 months ago