- Input type - Change the type of textbox. You can choose between Text, Number, and Email.
- Value Binding - Bind the textbox to either an RPA Process argument or to an App field. This property gets resolved dynamically during runtime.
- Hint Text- Configure the help text for the control which shows in the runtime.
- Default Text - Default value which shows in the runtime.
- Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the textbox. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Label - Text to be displayed next to the control. If the Required property from the Validation section is set to
=true, there is also an asterisk
*after the text.
- Required - If set to
=true, it makes this control a mandatory one. It also adds an asterisk
*after the configured label text in runtime.
- Min value - Add the minimum allowed value of the number.
- Max value - Add the maximum allowed value of the number.
- Custom Error Message - Text to be displayed if the Required property is set to
=trueand the control is left empty.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value is changed.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout (Vertical vs. Horizontal).
- Label Placement - By default, the label is set to row and is displayed on the left side of the control. You can also choose to place it above the control by choosing the row alignment.
- Label font family - Sets the font of the label. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Input font family - Sets the font of the input text. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the control can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto.
Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
- Background color - Sets the background of the textbox.
Updated 4 months ago