Publish is the action to deploy a new version of the app to your users. When you publish, the following changes happen in the backend:
- The production URL for the app points to the latest version.
- The version history table is updated with a new line showing who and when the app was published.
- Any changes to permissions are updated.
- Click the Publish button in the UiPath Apps Studio header.
- [Optional] Add a description of what has changed in the new version.
- Click Publish.
- A toast notification will appear stating that the deployment has started.
- A second toast notification will appear when the deployment has completed.
- Navigate to the version history window by clicking on the Version History icon at the top of the right-hand panel.
- Hover over the text bubble icon of each version to check the comments if available.
- Click on the three-dot icon next to a version for more options.
3.1 Select Duplicate app to create a copy of the selected version of the app.
3.2 Select Export as file to export the selected version of the app.
3.3 Select Restore to this version to go back to the selected version of the app.
Updated 4 months ago