Decrypts text based on a specified key encoding and algorithm.
- Continue On Error - Specifies if the automation should continue even if the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Algorithm - A drop-down which enables you to select the decryption algorithm you want to use. The following options are available: AES, DES, RC2, Rijndael, and TripleDES.
- Encoding - The encoding used to interpret the input text and the key specified in the Key property. This field supports only
Encodingvariables. For more info on this variable type, please view the official Microsoft documentation.
- Key - The key that you want to use to decrypt the specified file. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Text - The text that you want to decrypt. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The decrypted text, stored in a String variable. This field supports only String variables.
Updated about a year ago