To view a specific process details, hover over the process card and click View details .
The details page opens, displaying an entry for every process run, with the following details:
- Creation date
- Start date
- End date
- Source (for processes)
- Exception (for queues)
To dive further into details, click View process data for a specific entry. This expands the Input and Output/Result data of the corresponding process, to help you track the changes between entries.
To restart a process, kill it, or remove it from the entries list, click More options .
To debug your processes or just to track their executions, check the corresponding job logs.
- In the View Details page of the selected process, open the More Actions menu for a specific run.
- Click View logs. The logs page opens, listing all the registered logs for the selected process execution.
- For more details about a log entry, click View detail. The Log Detail window opens.
To download the logs to your machine in CSV format, click Download.
Wait Events of Suspended Processes
Every time a job or queue enters the suspended state, a new trigger containing the latest wait events is created.
To check the events processes in Suspended state wait on, access the View Wait Events page:
- In the View Details page of the selected process, open the More Actions menu for the Suspended execution.
Click View wait events. The wait events page opens, listing the following suspension details:
- Status—the process corresponding trigger status;
- Wait Event Type—the type of the event the processes is waiting on ( Task,Queue Item,Job,Time Delay);
Identifier—the ID of the event the process is waiting on;Note: The ID relates to the wait event type, as follows:
- Task Action ID
- Queue Item Queue ID
- Job Job ID
- Title—the name of the corresponding queue or process;
Assignee—the currently assigned user to complete the action;Note: This field is populated only for wait events of type Task. If empty, the task is unassigned.
Time Delay—the time stamp of the process resumption;Note: This field is populated only for wait events of type Time Delay.
- Created—the time stamp of the process creation;
- Last Modified—the time stamp of the process last revision;
Status Message—the status message set in the corresponding Wait and resume activity.
The Total Runs panel provides simplified analytics of the total number of runs for the corresponding process, in the indicated time span (last 24 hours, last week, or last month). On the main page of the service, the analytics refer to the total runs of all processes, displaying the recent ones and their status.