Provide contextual information to your test cases, requirement, and test sets, by adding any file type as a document. For example, if your test refers to different documentation formats, such as spreadsheets, scanned documents, diagrams, images, you can attach them in the Documentation tab.
- Upload files only to the Documents tab of the following artefacts: requirements, test case, test set.
- Any file type is permitted.
- File size limit is 100MB.
- Upload files one at a time.
- Upload as many files as you want.
- Your files are not synchronized with integrated external tools, such as Jira.
- Open your project in Test Manager.
- Navigate to one of the following artefacts:
- Click an artefact key in the list to open it.
- Go to the Documents tab.
- Click the Add document button and choose a file or drag & drop it directly in the page.
The file is added to your test.
The following table lists the actions that you can take to manage documents for your tests.
Download the attached file to your machine.
Rename the attached file.
Delete the attached file.
Vor ungefähr einem Jahr aktualisiert