SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08 and newer versions can be integrated with the UiPath toolset. Through this integration, you can create automated test cases across the enterprise including SAP and non-SAP applications. SAP customers can execute test cases, exchange the complex test data, and ensure the functionality of the Business Process Change Analyzer with TBOM Recording for automation projects. Additionally, you have access to accurate reporting with a consolidated view.
The following flow chart represents the UiPath integration with SAP Solution Manager.
The process flow chart contains the following components:
- Test Manager: Ensures test execution, log collector, and test data transfer SAP Solution Manager.
- Orchestrator: Manages test case execution.
- Robot: Performs test executions. The Robot is connected to SAP WinGUI and automates SUT (e.g. SAP S/4 HANA)
The flow is done through the following steps:
- Creation of a test case from SAP Solution Manager to UiPath Studio.
- Test case publishing to Orchestrator.
- Test case execution through Test Manager.
- Test executed managed through the Orchestrator and performed by the Robots.
- Results transferred from Orchestrator to Test Manager, and then SAP Solution Manager.
- Business Process Change Analyzer with TBOM Recording for automation projects.
Updated 15 days ago