Release date: 1 February 2023
The capabilities and fixes described in these release notes are currently available only in standalone Orchestrator.
Update server news
If the update server module is disabled, the update service on the robot machine no longer checks for updates.
SQL client update
We have upgraded
Microsoft.Data.SqlClient to version 3.1.1. This replaces the previously used 3.0.1, which is now out of support.
UiPath.ConfigProtector.exe tool and Resource Catalog Service
UiPath.ConfigProtector.exe tool can now be used to encrypt and decrypt Resource Catalog Service sensitive information.
See the dedicated section for detailed instructions.
This improvement brings about some additional updates:
UiPath.ConfigProtector.exetool has been upgraded to ASP.NET Core 6.0.
- Two new parameters have been added:
--signing-settings- this allows you to add a configuration section of your choice to the tool's settings.
k- this allows you to encrypt/decrypt keys that are not hardcoded.
See the commands table for details on the new parameters.
- Orchestrator did not display the list of arguments for updated and republished Studio REF projects. This issue occurred when adding new arguments on top of existing ones in Studio projects based on Robotic Enterprise Framework templates.
- When upgrading from version 2021.10 or earlier to 2022.10, calendars containing more than 360 excluded dates were not migrated. The migration process now supports calendars exceeding said number of excluded dates.
- Upgrades from version 2021.10.1 to version 2022.10 failed due to a timeout. This issue is now fixed.
- Database migration rollbacks failed when they were applied to a database that had not been migrated before. This issue is now fixed.
- In 2022.10.1, we upgraded Elasticsearch and Kibana to 7.16.3, making it the minimum required version. This caused logging issues, so we have removed the minimum requirement, and are now allowing you to use previous versions of these products as well.
While a version greater then 7.16.2 is preferred for Orchestrator 2022.10.1 and above, you can enable previous versions of Elasticsearch (installed via MSI) by using these new parameters:
- In the Nlog target (
<target xsi:type="ElasticSearch"), set
- In the
- In the Nlog target (
- Several accessibility issues have been fixed.
We recommend that you regularly check the deprecation timeline for any updates regarding features that will be deprecated and removed.
Updated about a month ago