- Define Governance Policies
- Create a Governance Policy
- Select a Policy Template
- Manage Policies
- Deploy Governance Policies
Select the Manage Sources tab to configure the following settings related to package sources:
- Allow users to add or remove feeds - Select whether to allow users to add and remove package sources. This option is not enabled by default.
- Allow users to enable or disable feeds - Select whether to allow users to enable and disable package sources. This option is not enabled by default.
- Append Orchestrator feeds - Select whether to automatically enable the Orchestrator Tenant (available if the tenant libraries feed is enabled in Orchestrator) and Orchestrator Host feeds in Studio. This option is enabled by default.
Configure which package sources are available in Studio. The Official and Connect (Marketplace) feeds are added by default.
To add a new feed, click Add another, provide the following information, and then click Save:
- Select whether to enable or disable the feed.
- Enter the name of the feed.
- Enter the source URL.
- To edit a feed, click Edit next to it.
To remove a feed, click Delete next to it.