- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements and Prerequisites
- Backup and Restore
- Known Issues
- Getting Started
- Test Sets
- Executing Tests
- Test Results
- Export Data
- Bulk Operations
- Test Suite - Studio
- Testing Activities
- Mobile Device Automation architecture
- Getting Started
- Managing Mobile Device Manager
- Managing Applications
- Creating Mobile Automation Workflows
- Device Interaction
- Automation for React Native Apps
- Mobile Automation Activities
- Available Third Party Integrations
Backup and Restore
In this topic you will learn how to back up and restore Test Manager for scenarios such as migrating to new environments, recovery and other use cases.
Before taking any steps towards Test Manager migration, make sure that both Orchestrator and Identity Server have been backed up and restored to your new environment. When you restore Orchestrator, select Test Automation during the setup .
You will need to back up the following Test Manager components:
To back up Test Manager Database consider the backup policies used in your enterprise. You can find backup information that is relevant to this scenario in Backup and Restore.
appsettings.production.json file. You can find the file in
C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Test Manager\.
To restore Test Manager on your new environment you need to perform the following steps:
- Install Test Manager.Important: Make sure you install the same version as the one you just backed up.
- Restore the Test Manager backup.
For more information on restoring backups using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), see Restore a backup.
- Restore the files from the Storage location to the new location found in the
Restore the settings from the backed up Test Manager config file, including the
DataEncryptionKeyto encrypt your data. To find the file, see Test Manager config file.