- Studio installation
- Robot installation
- Orchestrator installation
- Test Manager installation
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements and Prerequisites
- Backup and Restore
- Known Issues
If you run into installation or upgrade issues, consider the following troubleshooting scenarios:
You might run into this installation error if you have missing IIS modules.
To solve this issue, make sure that you have installed all the IIS modules. For more information, see Software Requirements and Prerequisites.
Make sure that you have allocated a Testing Runtime license at the tenant level.
If you have previously logged in using the host tenant, you need to change it to Default.
You get the following message if the tenant is set to host.
- Click the logout button.
Go to Change to specify the tenant.
- In the Tenant Name enter Default as your tenant.
- Enter your credentials and click Log in.