This extension helps you create browser automations in Edge Chromium. It can be installed from Studio or the Command Prompt.
The steps for installing the extension for Edge Legacy and Edge Chromium are the same. The setup procedure automatically detects the type of browser installed on your machine and deploys the corresponding extension.
- Access the Tools page from the Studio Backstage View. The extensions you can install become visible.
- Click the Edge button. A confirmation dialog box is displayed. The extension is now installed.
- Click the Enable extension in the Edge Chromium confirmation pop-up. The extension is now enabled.
- Click the Windows Start button and type
cmdin the search field.
- Right click on Command Prompt and run it as administrator.
- Change the directory to the UiPath installation folder (cd C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath).
- Use the
SetupExtensions.exe /Edgecommand to install the extension. A confirmation pop-up is displayed in Edge Chromium.
- Start (or restart) the Edge browser, so the installation can complete. A new UiPath icon appears in the top right:
Updated about a year ago