- About UiPath Assistant
- UiPath Assistant on Mac
- Field Descriptions
- Automation Configuration
- Task Capture Launcher
- Assistant Governance
- UiPath Assistant for Excel add-in
- About Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Updating the Robot
- Setting Up Windows Server for High-Density Robots
- Services the Robot Connects to
- UiPath.Settings File Description
- Restarting Robot Components
- Windows Sessions
- Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
- Login Using NShield Key Storage Provider
- Redirecting Robots Through a Proxy Server
- Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window
- Using Mapped Network Drives
- Stopping a Process
- Disable Stop Button
- Custom Package Folders and Network Paths
- CrowdStrike Integration
- Robot Citrix Apps Virtualization
- Common Connection Errors
- Unresponsive Robot Over RDP
- Duplicate Execution Logs
- Frequently Encountered Robot Errors
- Increased Process Execution Duration
- Enforced Package Signature Verification
- Message Too Large to Process
- Errors When Running as Administrator
- NuGet Packages Not Accessible After Migration
- User Access Control Prompt and UI Automation Activities
- .NET required during installation
- Assembly Cannot Be Loaded From Network Or Azure File Share
- Activities cannot find .NET Runtime
Widgets built by UiPath are distributed via the Official Feed while custom ones are published to the Orchestrator's Library
.nupkg file. In both cases, based on the governance policies, they are downloaded and installed in the UiPath Assistant.
The procedure to download a Widget goes through the following steps:
- UiPath Assistant reaches out to Automation Ops to fetch the Governance Policy.
- The UiPath Assistant looks in the Orchestrator Library Feed for the requested Widget.
If the Widget is not found there, the Official NuGet Feed is used.Note: If both feeds are allowed, the UiPath Assistant prioritizes the Orchestrator Library Feed over the Official NuGet Feed.
- Widget is downloaded and added to the UiPath Assistant.
- Any error encountered related to a widget is displayed in the widget sections.
- In order to see a new widget, you need to Quit and restart the UiPath Assistant or sign out and sign back in.
For details about Widget governance, go to the Automation Ops governance page.