- 2008 R2 SP1
- 2012 R2
- 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2012 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2014 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2016 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2017 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 5.2 - 5.4
Redis (on Linux)
- 3.0.7 - 5.0.4
Redis (on Windows)
Redis on Windows is an available, but not recommended option. It has not been updated since July 2016, and it is not supported by either Redis or RedisLabs.
The below software is not explicitly required, but is recommended for logging & visualization purposes.
The Enterprise Mode needs to be turned off in Internet Explorer. Details on this page.
Please note that this is required only for PowerShell script installations, such as the Azure one.
- IIS Modules - URL Rewrite
Any platform that can create a Windows Virtual Machine can be used as well.