- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
28 June 2021
Your interaction with the unattended processes exposed in Action Center just got better, as two new pages offer more insight on a selected process:
The View logs page allows you to debug faulted processes or to just monitor their executions. The View wait events page displays the events a Suspended process is waiting on for completion.
For more details on how to access these pages and the information they hold, check our Exploring Processes documentation.
We fixed a bug that prevented:
:fa-minus-circle: Actions from being completed, saved, or forwarded; Files from being uploaded in forms. This behavior occurred in form actions that contained cascaded dropdowns, file upload fields, or embedded PDF files.
If you searched a string containing a
keywordin dynamic drop-downs, you wouldn't get all the expected results. This was caused by a form engine upgrade and is now fixed.Note: The
keywordpresent in the dynamic drop-down is an output parameter returned by the workflow.
- A form engine upgrade forced all displayed columns to fit inside your current page width, thus eliminating the horizontal scroll and cluttering the form. We fixed this behavior.
14 June 2021
You can now access Action Center in Korean and simplified Chinese.
Read more details about the available languages in our Localization Support guide.
10 June 2021
- In our attempt to satisfy your business requirements, we added Action Center licensing management in the Admin > Licenses page of your Automation Cloud account. Allocating Action Center licenses to your users must be done through the User Management Model.
- Now you can switch the Action Center language to Latin American Spanish.
- We fixed a bug that caused appearance issues in a form action containing an Edit Grid component.
You may have encountered the
There is no folder accessible with the requested permissions. (#1103)error when you tried to access the Processes service. This happened if you were assigned only Queues or only Processes Folder permissions. We fixed this behavior, and you are now able to access the Processes service:
- Having only Queues Folder permissions, that display only the transactions in the corresponding folder.
- Having only Processes Folder permissions, that display only the jobs in the corresponding folder.
- Having both Queues and Processes Folder permissions, that display the transactions and jobs in the corresponding folder.
1 June 2021
- We fixed a bug that prevented cascaded dropdowns to work in Data Grid and Edit Grid components of an action form.