To be able to create a connection, you need to have a valid Zoom account.
Add the Zoom connection
To create a connection to your Zoom instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Zoom. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add Connection button.
- Select Connect.
- You are now redirected to the Zoom sign page.
- Sign in with your credentials or select an SSO option.
- Select whether you allow this app to use your shared access permissions.
- Your connection has been added.
You can read more on this here.
Updated 5 days ago