With every software release, UiPath will provide you with a link to download the UiPath Process Mining files.
This document contains a quick guide for updating to the latest version of UiPath Process Mining and deploying AppOne.
Although the steps in the guide refer to AppOne, you can install other apps and discovery accelerators in the same way as described for AppOne.
- You have a Superadmin account on your UiPath Process Mining installation.
- You have a dataset that is compliant with AppOne.
If you want to install UiPath Process Mining, you need access to an environment, and you need a valid UiPath Process Mining license. Please consult your UiPath Process Mining contact.
To update to the latest version of UiPath Process Mining and to make the latest version of AppOne available to end users the following steps must be performed.
- Download the latest version of UiPath Process Mining.
- Upload and activate the UiPath Process Mining build.
- Upload and activate the AppOne release.
- Deploy the release by generating a cache.
It is strongly advised to test the deployment of the new UiPath Process Mining release and perform these steps on a separate installation.
Updated about a month ago