The Resource Center page, accessible through the menu item with the same name, is built to be your one-stop place for all automation related download and documentation needs. It provides you with links for the newest UiPath Studio/StudioX install packages, documentation guides, Robot provisioning solution, and complementary UiPath apps.
All users, regardless of their role within the Cloud Platform organization, can access the Resource Center page.
If you haven't installed it yet, if you have an older version, or if you've just upgraded your plan from Community to Enterprise, download Studio/StudioX by clicking on the corresponding button:
- Download (Preview) (in the Preview tab) - this action results in the immediate download of the
UiPathStudio.exeinstaller package available within our latest Community Edition Preview version, containing the latest updates, usually once every 2 months.
- Download (Stable) (in the Stable tab) - this action results in the immediate download of the
UiPathStudio.exeinstaller package available within our latest Community Edition Stable version, updated twice a year, before releasing Enterprise major versions and patches.
- Download Enterprise - this action results in the immediate download of the latest
UiPathStudio.msiinstaller package available within our latest Enterprise Edition, updated twice a year not counting patches.
Check out the information published for each of our releases, clicking View release notes next to the chosen version. You are redirected either to UiPath Forum for Community Edition, or to UiPath Release Notes for Enterprise Edition. Take your time and read what each release brings you, so you can make the best decision.
Click Copy Link next to the desired Studio version to copy the corresponding download link to your clipboard. Use this link when you wish to start your download.
For Enterprise Edition, you can view the list of all our supported Studio versions that are available for download. Click Show other versions to display the list. For each Studio version, you can start downloading its installer package, or copy its download link. Collapse the list by clicking Hide other versions.
After the desired Studio installer package is downloaded, install it according to your needs.
This section contains a series of resource links that ease your automation work. The links are grouped in the following categories:
- Guides - containing a link to the introduction video explaining the basics of working with Cloud Platform, links to our official guides for each of the following UiPath products: Studio, Activities, Robot, Orchestrator, Cloud Platform and Integrations, as well as a link to the AI Computer Vision activities pack.
- Robot Provision - containing a link to the UiPath Robot on Azure Marketplace, which assists you in provisioning Robots in cloud.
- Apps - containing links to the following UiPath sites and applications that make up our open community for learning and collaboration: Connect, Forum, Academy and Certifications.
- Mobile Downloads - containing links to the UiPath Orchestrator Mobile apps, both for Android and for iOS.
- Remote Runtime Installers - containing links to the UiPath Remote Runtime installer files corresponding to all the Studio versions available for download in the Download Studio section. You should install the
UiPathRemoteRuntime.msifile corresponding to the version of the UIAutomation pack contained within your Studio.
The categories are expandable/collapsible from the down/up arrow button next to each of them. Expanding a category results in collapsing all other categories. Guides is expanded by default.
Updated 14 days ago
|Introduction to UiPath Studio|