AI Center is an application that allows you to deploy, manage, and continuously improve Machine Learning models and consume them within RPA workflows in Studio. The ML models can be built in a Python IDE or using an AutoML platform such as H2O Driverless AI.
After installation, AI Center will be exposed on
https://<ip or domain-name>:31390/ai-app. Once installed, AI Center licenses must a assigned to a tenant for use.
AI Center uses the concept of an
AI Robot for licensing.
AI Robot is the runtime for serving ML Skills (machine learning models available for robots to make prediction requests) and run ML Training jobs (training a new model version on new data to).
One AI Robot can serve two ML Skills or run one ML training job concurrently. Any user connected to the Orchestrator instance can access ML Skills.
AI Center is the infrastructure on top of which UiPath Document Understanding machine learning models run. These models can be deployed or instantiated for retraining with a few clicks (see this section).
Using a Document Understanding model involves these steps:
- Collect document samples and the requirements of the data points that need to be extracted.
- Label documents using Data Manager. Note Data Manager itself will connect to an OCR Engine.
- Export labeled documents as a Training data set and upload that exported folder to AI Center Storage.
- Export labeled documents as a Testing data set and upload that exported folder to AI Center Storage.
- Run a Training Pipeline on AI Center .
- Evaluate the model performance with an Evaluation Pipeline on AI Center.
- Deploy the trained model as an ML Skill in AI Center.
- Query the ML Skill from an RPA Workflow using the Document Understanding activity pack.
Remember that using Document Understanding models require that the machine on which AI Center is installed can access https://du-metering.uipath.com
Updated 13 days ago