In this scenario, you can learn how to execute test cases in Solution Manage and view test results within SAP Solution Manager and Test Manager.
To execute test cases, make sure you have created and configured a test configuration in Solution Manager. For more information see Creating Test Cases.
- Use SAP Logon to connect to your SAP Solution Manager system.
- Start SAP Fiori Launchpad with help of transaction /n/UI2/FLP.
- Navigate to Project and Process Management > Solution Documentation.
- Go to the business process that contains your test configuration.
- Click Test Configuration.
- Click Execute.
- Review the execution options in SAP WinGUI and select Execute (F8).
- The UiPath SAP Solution Manager integration opens a window displaying the execution status.
To stop this process, click Cancel Execution and choose one of the following options:
- Wait until current test case execution is finished to stop after the current execution is completed.
- Immediately return to SAP Solution Manager to cancel the execution immediately and return to Solution Manager.
Once the execution is completed. The results are available in the SAP Fiori User interface within SAP Solution Manager.
- Start SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- Navigate to Log > TestTool Log.
- Review all execution details in SAP WinGUI. Alternatively, you can click the link right next to the UNCPathToLocalLog entry to view the results in the Test Manager. For more information, see Analyzing Test Results.
Updated 2 years ago