Configure data and time limits of recording for individual users and/or the overall project by setting the goals for the Volume of Data and Recording Time by filling in the fields as per the below information:
- Project Goals
- Total Recording Data, Gb: the total amount of data that you want to capture in order to document your process.
- Total Recording time, hours: the total amount of time expressed in hours, spent to capture the needed data.
The minimal number of hours that can be set as a Total Recording time, hours goal for the project is 60. If the number of hours added in this filed is lower than 60 the following message is displayed: Projects with less time recorded do not produce meaningful results. The goal is set to default.
- User Goals
- User Max Volume of Data, Gb: the maximum amount of data that a user can record.
- User Max Recording Time, hours: the maximum amount of time spent by a user recording data.
- After user’s reaching at least one of the goals: select from the drop-down list the way that the recorder behaves after the max volume of data set up/user has been reached.
If the Stop Recording option is selected, the user Client App activity stops when either of the goals from the User Goals section is reached.
Updated 9 months ago