Release date: 13 October 2021
- Task Capture Integration. Task Mining traces can be opened with Task Capture (community edition until the major 21.10 release) available for edit. Traces can also be exported to a .ssp file that can be opened with Task Capture or shared offline.
For more information about the integration, check the Task Capture Integration article.
- Automation Hub Integration. Task Mining traces can now be used as a source for Automation Hub Ideas. Task mining trace can be exported by filling a special form with idea details and task automation potential. Idea exports with all documentation associated with the trace: PDD, Studio, and Task Capture files. After the export, other traces in the task can be exported to source the idea with more documentation about task execution.
For more information about the integration, check the Automation Hub integration article.
- Accessibility of the Task mining service in the Cloud portal is improved.
- The Client App is now updated to version 21.10.182.
- Automation Hub export supports direct .ssp files upload for files sized 20Mb or less (<100 actions).
- In the Automation Hub idea submission form, if Process Owner is selected and then removed, the submission form should be re-opened unless a new valid Process Owner is selected.
Updated about a month ago