Task Mining is now integrated into Automation Cloud as a 1st-party service and allows you to easily switch between multiple tenants and enhance your overall experience with the platform.
For more details check out the Automation Cloud User guide. To get an overview of its capabilities, watch the below video.
- Option to add Task Mining on multiple Automation Cloud tenants.
- Gain access to other UiPath Cloud Services such as Orchestrator, Apps, Actions, Data Service, Process Launcher.
To start using the Task Mining service you need to check that the following prerequisites are met:
- You have an Automation Cloud account. Please access the Automation Cloud Introduction page for more details.
- The Organization Admin from Automation Cloud is the same as the Admin User set up in Task Mining.
- For the moment the Task Mining cloud service is made available only for new projects. The ongoing recording projects will be continued using the web interface of the platform.
- Existing users are encouraged to create their new Task Mining projects within the Cloud instance.
Updated about a month ago