By accessing Help > Language you can set up your preferred language for this tool. The below languages are available:
The default tool language is English.
To set up a language different from the default one, follow the steps below:
- Check the language you want to switch to.
You can select only one language option.
- The tool updates to your selected language.
After updating the language, be aware of the following changes:
- All the options and actions available on the tool are displayed in the chosen language.
- New diagram steps are displayed in the newly updated language.
- If new Sequences are added, these, along with the steps describing them, are displayed in the newly updated language.
Only the information recorded/added after the language update will be displayed in the newly selected language.
Updated 6 months ago