To export your workflow diagram choose one of the below output formats:
- Word Document - enables you to export the workflow diagram in Word format and edit it whenever needed.
- UiPath Studio - enables you to export the workflow template in XAML format to UiPath Studio and continue the robot implementation and debugging.
- Automation Hub - enables you to export a folder containing the Process Definition Document, the XAML, and the .ssp to Automation Hub and continue towards the automation of your process.
- Test Manager - enables you to export the workflow diagram in Test Manager in order to document Test Cases.
- To export a folder containing the PDD, the XAML, and the .ssp to Automation Hub, please launch Task Capture from Automation Hub first and then attempt using the Export to Automation Hub option. Only then the Export to Automation Hub option is displayed.
- To export the workflow diagram to Test Manager, please launch Task Capture from Test Manager first. Only then the Export to Test Manager option is displayed.
Updated 3 months ago