A project template is a fully functional automation project that is included in StudioX. Each template automates a set of common tasks and can be used as is to learn more about how to design automation projects, or as a starting point for your own automations. Annotations added to the activities in each template contain additional information about the purpose of the activities and how you can configure them.
To create a new project based on a template, in StudioX Backstage View, select the Start tab, and then select one of the entries under New from Template.
The following project templates are available in StudioX:
- Complete Word Template from Excel and Email - Starting from an Excel file with user data and a Word document with placeholder text, the automation creates a separate Word document for each user with data copied from Excel, and emails each of the files to its intended user.
- Save Outlook Attachments - Goes through the emails in the Inbox and saves all the attachments with the .xls and .xlsx file extensions to a folder inside your Documents folder. The automation stops after the first 50 emails are processed.
- Enter Excel Data Into Website - Enters new suppliers on a web page by copying data row by row from an Excel file with information about suppliers.
- Split Excel Sheet Into Multiple Sheets - Filters an Excel sheet by each of the values in a column and copies the results of the filters to separate sheets.
- Create Rich HTML Email - Adds an Excel table, a picture, and formatted text to a Word document and adds the document as an HTML body in a Send Outlook Email activity.
- Download File from Website - Downloads a CSV file from a website and writes the contents of the file to a newly created Excel file.
Updated 9 months ago