This activity was first introduced in the UiPath.Excel.Activities v2.8.0-preview activities package.
Sorts the data in a specified sheet, table, or range by one or more columns.
- Range - Click on the right side of the field, then, from the menu, select the file and then a sheet, table, or range to sort, or select Indicate in Excel to indicate a range directly from the file. Alternatively, you can select Custom Input to enter a range, table name, or sheet name manually, or Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- Add sort column - Click this button to add a column to sort by. If multiple sort columns are added, the order in which the columns are placed determines the order in which the data is sorted.
- Column - Click on the right side of the field, and then select Range and the column to sort by. Depending on the defined source range, the options can be the values in the first row of the source range, or the letters of the columns. Alternatively, you can use one of the other options from the menu to indicate the column to sort by:
- Select an Excel file and then a named cell from the column, or select Indicate in Excel to indicate a cell directly from the file.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter the column letter in the Text Builder.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- Direction - Select the direction of the sort from the drop-down menu: Ascending or Descending.
- Display Name - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Range - See Range in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated about a year ago