Release date: December 18th, 2019
The name of the platform was changed from Connect Enterprise Hub to Automation Hub. This change was made on 26 February 2020. All the notes released before this date will display the old platform name.
- Re-send the Welcome email to invited users who have not signed up yet.
System Admins and Program Managers have the option to send again the Welcome email to the invited users who have not accessed the platform yet. This functionality is available in the Admin Console - People page for any user with the status “Pending”.
- Automation Area is a new filtering option available in Explore Components.
All standard users have access to this new filtering option when accessing Explore Components.
- The Explorer Expert card that enables the download of the Explorer Expert executable file is redesigned. This can be found on every automation profile when accessing the Documentation section and in the success screen of submitting an employee-driven idea.
- Admin Console > Cost Setup > One Time Costs: you have now the option to search within the Country list.
- Workspace tables: when filtering by a certain Phase, the Status updates dynamically and lists only the corresponding statuses for that phase.
- Automation Profile > Cost Benefit Analysis: tooltips and explanatory texts are available.
- An NPS Survey is displayed after 30 days from the user’s sign up date.
- Automation Pipeline > CoE Driven ideas were missing the “Date Submitted” field.
- User Profile > Automations tab: the counter was not updating correctly after deleting automations.
- Admin Console > People page > Bulk Edit: during the search process the list of Managers did not include all the users.
- Admin Console > People page > Add User modal: when adding a new user with an email address that already existed in the tenant, the existing user information was overwritten with the newly added information.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Documentation: Explorer Expert card was displayed in this section.
Updated about 23 hours ago