If you tried to access https://platform.uipath.com/ while we were performing maintenance, and it's not working anymore, clear your web browser's cache and try again.
Based on your feedback, the Tasks functionality has been augmented to incorporate a couple of new usability improvements. All of this without the hassle of going back to the grid view every single time. Explicitly:
- We added the ability to navigate from one task to another while in form view.
- You can now assign/reassign the task from within the form itself.
- After validating a task form, you have the option to automatically move on to the next one while in form view. Details here.
So as to better label Robots that do not rely on an Orchestrator license, all license source fields in Orchestrator that depict this concept have been renamed using the Stand-alone notion.
Managing your organization and deployment using modern folders is made easier as you can now automatically create roles for each type of user. See the corresponding permissions for each available role here.
All alert messages now contain the full folder path to help you easily identify where the error occurred.
- The webhook payload for queue events did not contain information related to the queue SLA.
ProvisionTypeparameter was required when making POST requests to the
/odata/Robotsendpoint. We fixed it so that’s no longer the case.
- For tenants with a timezone different than the default (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time, the dates uploaded to a calendar via .csv files were incorrectly displayed with a difference of minus one day
- Fixed an issue where the folder structure (i.e. root and subfolders) was not taken into consideration for the alphabetical ordering of the Folders list. For example, with root folders A and B, where A has subfolders C and D, B was displayed directly under A rather than it's subfolders.
- Service deletion failed for services created by an Organization Administrator and not by the Owner. This happened because the Administrator's account was added two times to that service. Now the Administrator is added only once, and no errors should occur when deleting that service.
Yet another watermark moment for us at UiPath, and hopefully a game changer in your automation path, as this release introduces our new celebrity child: AI Fabric. Aimed at providing an artificial intelligence-powered RPA solution, AI Fabric is able to elevate the capabilities of your workflows using AI technologies. Long story short, we wanted to give you a method to augment your RPA potential through AI algorithms.
Long story not-so-short, AI Fabric breaks down the barriers between RPA and data science teams as it enables you to build, deploy, and manage machine learning models and other AI skills using UiPath Orchestrator, and then consume them within RPA workflows in UiPath Studio. Learn more about it here.
A series of open-source prebuilt packages are provided by UiPath Engineers through the Open Source Data Science Community. You can find the list, and a broad description of each package here. Of course, you can build your own ML packages specifically suited to the unique needs of your business, as described here.
We took care of version control as well, so you don’t have to worry about visibility on how skills are being used across teams or when they undergo changes. See here for all there is to know about package versioning.
Please note AI Fabric is available in English and accessible only via your Cloud Platform account on the Enterprise plan. For now, AI Fabric is only available for Cloud Platform tenants and is licensed as a separate service. Learn how to access it here.
In order to support the AI Fabric initiative, we have created a new activity pack, UiPath.MLServices.Activities, which contains the ML Skill activity, that enables you to summon ML Skills at any point in your automation process. Keep in mind that this activity package is only available in Studio v2019.10+, and can only be used by Robots v2019.10+.
The User Permissions window has been subtly enhanced to make it easier to assess what permissions your user has been granted on a per folder basis, and whether they have been explicitly assigned or inherited from the tenant. See here details.
The Include Subfolders option is now also available for the SLA page as well, such that you can select if the contents of any existing subfolders are included or not when monitoring your queues.
Auth.DisableBasicAuthenticationparameter was renamed to
- Various error messages where displayed when you searched for a directory group or user on the Add Directory User or Group window using special characters such as
- An error would occur when making API calls to endpoints that have pagination parameters (i.e.
odata/Users) without an included
Since the newly launched AI Fabric is accessible via your Cloud Platform Enterprise account, we've added new functionalities to enable you to request licenses for it. To gain access to AI Fabric on your Cloud Platform tenant, don't forget to allocate the received licenses to that tenant.
We've reorganized the Other Services tab within the Licenses page, grouping invoices and receipts extraction features under the name Document Understanding. Now you are also able to see the number of pages you are entitled to process via this service, according to your Community or Enterprise plan. For example, for your Community plan there is no explicit page entitlement, only a limit of 2 pages and 4MB per request, and a maximum of 10 requests per minute. Read more about licensing here.
Updated about a month ago